Not all those who wander are lost. There are some people in this world who simply do not know where they want to go in life nor know where they want to end up. They are wanderers; they have this urge to travel and explore the world. Going from one place to another to see the unknown and discover the world in a number of ways simply intrigues them and starts a fire within them. I consider these people to have a wild heart and a gypsy soul. We have a unique spirt and dance to the beat of our own drums!
1. She’s free-spirited. She likes to do what feels right to her. The rules don’t apply, forget whatever people say or whatever the ‘law’ says, she will always question the rules and she refuses to conform to the arbitrary rules. She follows her intuition and her heart and she won’t be held down by anything or anyone.
2. She will always be drawn to what triggers her emotions. She’s an extremely emotional person and she can only really thrive if she is deeply passionate about something. Otherwise, she will keep wandering and looking for what moves her soul until she finds it.
3. She is fiercely independent. Other people may think she is aloof, but she is not. She just likes to be on her own and she is not the one to cry for weeks over someone or something. She loves her independence and she will never be the one who depends on someone else to make her happy. She wants to find her own happiness.
4. She is a living paradox. Because of her extreme emotions, she struggles to find a happy medium. One moment she is happy, sociable, and present, and the next she can be detached, platonic and needs her own space. A gypsy soul is an unpredictable one.
5. She is constantly looking for something new and exciting. A new friend, a new place to try, a new trip to take, a new skill to learn. She gets bored easily and the only way she maintains her zest for life is by finding novelty in ordinary things.
6. She is scared to love. She’s scared to give her heart away because this is truly all she got. She’s scared of giving up her freedom. She loves unconditionally but it takes her a while to trust someone because she wants to know that this person will never make her lose her sense of wonder and will not suppress her nomadic lifestyle.
7. She dances to the beat of her own drum. She knows she is different and she is not trying to change that. She likes to create her own path and follow it. She is driven by anything that feeds her soul – which is why she loves artists; if she is not an artist herself. Words, rhythms and movements light the fire within her soul.
8. She is an old soul. She is always trying to be somewhere else, or feels like she lived many past lives before. She feels a unique connection to older people and she has another life in her head. A life that is so different from the one she is currently living; a simple yet adventurous life her soul longs for. She has an insane desire to be somewhere else.
9. She embraces chaos. The chaos of life or the chaos she can create. She finds beauty in imperfection and finds order in chaos. She understands that life is messy and her heart can be messy and she thinks that life should sometimes reflect exactly what she is going through. She is not the one to wear a mask and pretend like everything is OK when it’s not.
10. She will always believe in magic. She believes in fantasies and miracles and beautiful surprises from the universe. She believes in fairy tales and she vows to live a life that keeps her eyes sparkling.